Monday, August 13, 2012

Whatever happens, happens.

Sometimes I will just ramble on or focus on a subject, since this is still new I want to cover a lot of what i've been feeling or my past experiences have taught me. Going to pace myself.
  • fate/timing can only take you so far..its up to the person to make the move if they strongly feel about it. I wrote that a while back and still believe that to be true still. Can't always expect new opportunities/relationships to just land on your lap, seize it. 

  •  The only way to live a good life is to act on your emotions. At the moment I thought that's what wanted, and for the most part it was true. But it gets complicated when the other person doesn't share the same desire as you do. Life is simple, emotions makes it more complicated than it should be. Love brings out raw emotions and makes our lives a bit more interesting than the normal routine but too much can always be a bad thing. Some people just enjoy the drama because the life before was too boring. So they seek it out even though they know it will just cause them more headaches/heartache.

  • falling in and out of love like it’s a train wreck and you don’t know which window to jump out of. I know that makes no sense, but neither does love. When you experience the love from another person, embrace it. Even if it was only for a season, the joy you both experience together was true and there to teach you a lesson. Even after the heartbreak, I learned what mistakes I've done that might have caused the relationship to end, what I could have done better, or maybe just realize it just not ment to be for whatever/different reasons. 
Random quotes:

There was a woman, first time I'd found someone who was truly alive. At least, that's what I thought. She was... the part of me I'd lost somewhere along the way, the part that was missing, that I'd been longing for. 

So what kind of woman is she?
Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone. 
 Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise. 

You held me high
And I believed when you told that lie
I played soldier, you played queen
struck me down, when you went back to that old routine
You lost that right, to hold that crown
I built you up, but you let me down
So when you fall, I'll take my turn


Everything has a beginning and an end. Life is just a cycle of starts and stops. There are ends we don't desire, but they're inevitable, we have to face them. It's what being human is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment