Sunday, August 12, 2012

Time capsule for myself

So pretty much I saw a google chrome video Dear Sophie (I admit I got a little teary eyed watching that one) and another blog from an acquaintance craftyliang.com/ to start my own blog because frankly, in the current online media, facebook is nothing but just showing the good aspects of life. Usually they will just post pictures from family vacations, new born babies, new relationships, or invite to social events. It stopped being a real place to vent and people started to move to twitter. Sometimes you have too much to vent about that it doesn't fit in the 140 characters provided. Also doesn't show old tweets from years ago and can't see how much you've either grown or changed. I remember I had a xanga back in high school haha...too bad I deleted it though and the myspace. Would have been interesting what was going on in my head at the time and see how the shit i worried about back then was nothing compared to now. Even now at 25, my future self will read my blogs and say that's nothing!! Even if no one reads this, I can find comfort that I can read this at a later time because after all, this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment