Monday, January 13, 2014

2013 review [pt 1]



Well it's been a long while since I last wrote an entry.

so much has happened...but that is what you learn about life...time doesnt stop for anyone.

Well it's the end of 2013 and I wanted to write about what has happen. At the end of 2012 I got my very first brand new car. Other than that just worked my ass off, still learning at the job.

Beginning of  '13 just focused on work and not really do much but an occasional trip to Austin or something like that. it wasnt until anime matsuri where things started to pick up for me in late march early april. went to my first anime convention and had a blast looking, taking pics of different cosplays and took my little sister to her first. had a great time there and was able to meet new people.

I got invited to a bday party which was at a strip club. wasnt going to go at first due to my commitment to the army and had to work drill that weekend. but something just told me i should go because i usually always missed out on events that happened on drill weekend...and theres a saying that goes...you remember the times you go went out, not the hours of sleep you got that weekend....so i went on april 13th....

No comments:

Post a Comment